Carleen
For more Wordless Wednesday entries, click here.

Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
12 Responses
  1. Anya Says:

    Yes I now the story about Neda :(
    Its sad .....


  2. ItaJeff Says:

    Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...

    She is beautiful :-)
    Happy WW

    Lots of luv,
    Ita


  3. ItaJeff Says:

    omg..is she the one who was shot in Tehran? It was a horrible tragedy...may she rest in peace..Amin.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    She has become the symbol for freedom in Iran. What a beautiful lady!


  5. I am Harriet Says:

    Such a hero!

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-hard-to-be-totally-wordless-with.html


  6. Gabriel Says:

    We are all Neda these days, Carleen. Good post.

    By the way, thanks for your weekly visits, and my apologies if I haven't been able to visit you back due to my busy schedule (travelling waaaay too much!). You're in my Top 10 commentators for the month right now (check my sidebar), so I will come here more often!


  7. Thanks for sharing...I didn't know about this.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    POWERFUL Zip...you out did yourself on this. Rest in Peace Neda. It is not in vain


  9. Ken Says:

    Thanks for sharing. Even though it's tragic, it's still good to see a name and face to what's going over in Iran.




  10. Nessa Says:

    A beautiful woman and not just in looks.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?