Carleen


More Friday Fill-Ins are available here.
And...here we go!

1. She had a great head of hair.

2. The Amazing Egyptian Dude is by my side, always.

3. I know this: 6-25-09 totally sucked!

4. I can't believe that I'm awake still.

5. These words apply to me: beat it.

6. Like the proverb says, we made hay while the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and discussion with my friend, tomorrow my plans include attending a housewarming party in a city that I call the armpit of the state, and Sunday, I want to finish my homework!

Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
3 Responses
  1. she sure did have great hair.
    Hope the housewarming party in the armpit isnt too smelly!


  2. Ozzy's Mom Says:

    great job!
    mine's here

    have a relaxing weekend!


  3. Unknown Says:

    I hope tomorrow is better for you.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?