Carleen


More Friday Fill-Ins are available here.

1. There's no place like home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been chicken enchiladas.

3. All my boss ever did was bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk on a short pier is not a good idea.

5. I could really use some good news.

6. When all is said and done, life is good.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the new documentaries I got for my birthday, tomorrow my plans include catching up on the laundry, and Sunday, I want to see what happens!
Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    You find the coolest stuff to add to your blog! Friday fill-ins are a good one! Have a great weekend!


  2. Janet Says:

    Happy belated birthday!!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Love #3 dang why didn't I think of that one LOL...excellent :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?