Carleen
I am officially sad today. The world has lost two remarkable entertainers with the deaths of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson; I have lost two more pieces of my childhood. Both of these entertainers played a significant role in my formative years; I grew up watching Charlie's Angels and listening to The Jackson 5 and later, just Michael when he embarked on a solo career. So many fond memories are wrapped around these two artists. May they both rest in peace.
Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Zip I couldn't have said this better. I to grew up with them. Ed as well. It's been a terrible week to see entertainers, singers and actors that we grew up with and so changed their lives and the industry pass away. May they all rest in peace.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?