Carleen
**This meme presented me with a serious quandry because I don't hate much of anything. Even though the items on this list are prefaced with "most hated," a more accurate word choice for how I feel about them would have to be "most disliked."

1. Most hated food: brussels sprouts

2. Most hated person: I don't hate people -- it's a waste of time and energy; however, I really dislike Fred Phelps and his family.

3. Most hated job: Does laundry count?

4. Most hated city: Paris, France -- again, I don't hate it, but I sure didn't like finding dog poop all over the place -- on the sidewalks, on the metro, in front of cafes and restaurants, etc. Yuck!

5. Most hated band: If the band screams instead of sings, I don't like them. I have to be able to understand the lyrics to a song for it to have meaning for me.

6. Most hated (non-blog) website: Both of Fred Phelps' websites. If you want to know who he is and what the websites are, Google his name or Westboro Baptist Church.

7. Most hated TV program: O'Reilly Factor and Hannity on FOX News

8. Most hated politician: Right now, it's the Governator and although I don't really hate him, I'm coming closer and closer to it!

9. Most hated artist: Jackson Pollack -- what's up with the splashes, anyway?

10. Most hated book: The Way Things Ought to Be

11. Most hated shop or store: I don't shop enough to have one.

12. Most hated organization: NAMBLA

13. Most hated historical event: June 28, 1914 -- the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand which became the catalyst for World War I, the single event that changed the world for the worse more than any other in human history

14. Most hated sport: football

15. Most hated technology: nuclear bombs

16. Most hated annual event: Valentine's Day

17. Most hated daily task: cleaning litterboxes

18. Most hated comedian: any of them who think that foul language makes them funny

19. Most hated blog: Bill O'Reilly: Blog

20. Most hated song: The Song that Never Ends

To see other entries or play along, visit here.

Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
9 Responses
  1. Hootin Anni Says:

    #18, I heartily agree with your opinion. And I too think hate is not appropriate with answers...it's more dislike.


    My hate list is posted. hehehehehe. Do come join me if you can, I'd love to have your company today.


  2. I am Harriet Says:

    I had many of the same answers. Especially O'Reilly and buds :)

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/su-su-su-sunday.html


  3. I couldn't think of anything for technology - but your answer is great!


  4. Lisa G Says:

    I totally agree on #7! Have a great Sunday :)


  5. RA Says:

    I'm not quite familiar with some of your answers, but I totally agree to no.5 and 15. Have a wonderful week, Carleen :)


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Hmm football and Valentines day. I would have never thought. I also don't like that song. I didn't care for this meme too much.


  7. I said Bill O'Reilly as well. Can't he shut up? Great job. Enjoy your Sunday...


  8. Susan Cook Says:

    I forgot about the kitty litter thing. I hate doing that too. Cool answers. Have a great Sunday.


  9. Becca Says:

    Ewwww NAMBLA is awful!!!!


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?