Carleen
A – An advantage you have – I have an Amazing Egyptian Dude.

B – Blue or brown eyes – Mine are blue, but I like brown better.

C – Chore you hate – LAUNDRY!

D – Dad’s name – His name is Billy Joe, but he's always been called Butch -- except by the civilized people who call him Bill.

E – Essential start of your day – A pot of coffee

F – Favorite color – Purple, with green as a very close second

G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good – Finally finishing college

H – Habit you have – I twirl my hair when I'm thinking

I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue – Secondhand smoke

J – Job title – Haus Frau

K – Kohls or Target – Target

L – Living arrangements – Yes, my living is arranged

M – Music you like – All kinds, but especially old country

N - Nicknames – Jane

O – Overnight hospital stay – Far too many to record here

P – Pet Peeve – People who always put IN before WHICH when a different preposition is appropriate. For example:

The road in which we drove had several potholes.
**Since you're not really driving IN the road but ON the road, you need to use the correct preposition, otherwise I get crazy. **

Q – Quote that you like most – "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." -- John Stewart Mill

R – Right or left handed – right

S – Siblings – 2 sisters

T – Time you wake up –. Varies, but always before 4 a.m.

U – Underwear – Yes, I wear them

V – Vegetable you dislike – Brussels sprouts

W – What makes you run late – See my response for A

X – X-rays you’ve had – Too many to list here

Y – Yummy food you make – Creme caramel

Z – Zoo animal – camels

To see other entries or play along, visit here.

Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
10 Responses
  1. I am Harriet Says:

    I'm with ya on the Brussels Sprouts.

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-stealing-stuff-and-quotes.html


  2. Lisa G Says:

    Great quote! Have a happy Sunday :)


  3. Nessa Says:

    I make brussel sprouts with brown butter, red onions and pecans. Mmm.


  4. Sunshinelene Says:

    wow..i think laundry is fine it's ironing i don't like. heheehe

    thanks for the visit!


  5. Rims Says:

    :) Laundry the worst of all

    Thanks for stopping by

    Happy weekend


  6. Hootin Anni Says:

    My brother's nickname was Butch. He even had a tattoo "Butch" on his arm. Guess that was so he wouldn't forget it. LOL

    I posted. I do hope you can stop by for a visit with me today too.


  7. Lana Says:

    the Pet peeve in which you are talking about bugs me too! :-)
    I have a neighbor who ends almost every sentence with "and that there"
    OMG drives me nuts!
    You wake up before 4 AM????????????? for gawd sakes what for?
    You are sleep deprived...I am sure of it! :-)
    Lani


    Mondays crazyquestions are up...
    http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/

    I had a tough time this week because I had it all done and several of the same questiions ended up in this meme...so I had to go change some! :-/


  8. I love your quote on conservatives! Great job. Happy Sunday...


  9. You twirl your hair while thinking? :) I sit next to a girl who twirls her hair while she's on the phone!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Oh sure blame it on the AED for running late ROFLMAO Laundry...I don't like that either as you know, but it's the toilets that are worse Great answers and happy Sunday Stealing :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?