Carleen

My buddy, Thom from Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever, has honored me with The Best Follower Award. This is one time when I can honestly say that being a follower is a good thing!

The Rules: Put this Award in a post on your blog. Invite (up to) 10 people to take this award. Don’t forget to link back to the person that gave this award to you. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on your blog. Share the love to those who get this award.

I'm passing this award on to:

Sherlock from Sherlock's Stuff
Michele from The Rocky Mountain Retreat Photos
(Michele doesn't accept awards (check her blog to find out why), but her comments and blog are still worthy of one, and I feel it would be remiss of me not to mention her.)
Kim, from Stuff Could Always Be Worse
Shauna, from Shauna's Life in Pain and Other Fun Things
Diane, from Good Mourning, Glory!





My buddy, Thom from Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever, has honored me with The Humane Award. Thank you, Thom; you leave sweet comments, too!

The Rules: The Humane Award is in order to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world. Recipients of this award should write a post about it, linking to the person gifted the award, along with (up to) ten of their own nominees.

Rosidah, from Music of My Life
Bill, from The Old Fart's Blog
ItaJeff, from Something to Share
Nessa, from The Chrysalis Stage
Brenda, from Brenda's Blog from Paraguay
Iman, from My Xanadu Too!
Gabriel, from Live from Waterloo
Harriet, from I Am Harriet
Mariposa, from Mariposa's Tales


Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
10 Responses
  1. Diane Says:

    Wow! Thanks Carleen! :) I'm flattered! Wooo Hoooooo! What a nice way to wake up on a Tuesday morning!


  2. Gabriel Says:

    Hey, thanks, Carleen! :-)


  3. ItaJeff Says:

    Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh..
    Hi Carleen..thank you so much for the award, I'm flattered and feel honoured..thank you so much dear friend.

    Lots of luv,
    Ita


  4. Brenda Says:

    Thanks for the award! I will try to follow up later this this week.

    Nice to be considered kindhearted :)


  5. Thanks Carleen, I feel honored to be a follower.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for the shout out and congrats to all your nominees :) Aloha my friend


  7. Nessa Says:

    Congratulations. All well deserved awards for you. and thank you for passing one on to me. I will post about it this week.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you so much, Carleen!!


  9. Michele Says:

    Hi Carleen... I'm slowly coming around bit by bit to check out blogs and I saw this and I am so thankful for thinking of me.
    It made me blush but at the same time smile.
    Thank you... it's so neat to see this.
    I'm sorry I'm late in thanking you.

    I'm hoping you are doing well and life is giving you a bit of a break from time to time.

    Hugs and kisses


  10. RA Says:

    Congrats on your awards, Carleen! They are very well deserved. Thank you so much for thinking of me. It really means a lot to me. I am trying to catch up on blogging here. I only wish these headaches were more cooperative with me. Hope you're doing fine :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?