Carleen


More Friday Fill-Ins are available here.

And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking that my Grandfather milked geese in Wales; he was a great storyteller, and I was quite gullible.

2. eBay was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you get a life and leave mine alone?

4. Cuddling one of my cats helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the suggestion; I'll consider it.

6. Bad hygiene is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a visit from the niece, tomorrow my plans include taking pictures of new products and Sunday, I want to plant the hydrangea my dad and step-mom brought me a few days ago!


Labels: , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Enjoy your busy weekend ahead. :)


  2. Happy Friday! Have a fun weekend. Mine is posted.


  3. ItaJeff Says:

    Salam Carleen..

    This is another wonderful meme, I should join it later on :-)
    Happy Friday to you

    Lots of luv,
    Ita


  4. Anonymous Says:

    What a great week you had. I can't wait to see the plant. Great list and enjoyed it especially leave mine alone :)


  5. RA Says:

    Great FFI! I agree to Thom about your hydrangea. I would love to see the photo. Have a wonderful weekend, Carleen :).


  6. Janet Says:

    I'm so with you on #6!!!


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?