Carleen
A three-year-old boy is sitting on the toilet. His mother thinks he has been in there too long, so she goes in to see what's up.

The little boy is gripping onto the toilet seat with his left hand and hitting himself on top of the head with his right hand.

His mother says, "Billy, are you okay? You've been in here for a while."

Billy responds, "I'm fine, Mommy. I just haven't gone poopy yet."

Mother says, "Okay, you can stay in here a few more minutes. But, Billy, why are you hitting yourself on the head?"

Billy answers, "Works for ketchup!"


Thanks to my friend, Sally, for emailing this joke to me. :)


Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Nessa Says:

    Makes sense to me.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    ROFLMAO..too funny. I didn't even see it coming


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Good grief I just spit diet pepsi all over my keyboard!! LOL


  4. RA Says:

    LOL. That was a good one! Very funny.


  5. ItaJeff Says:

    Salam Carleen..
    that was funny!!! but make sense!

    Lots of luv,
    Ita


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?