Carleen
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... is my business.

2. I am listening to... CNN's coverage of the events transpiring in Iran.

3. I talk... so much that my dad once said he wanted to meet the inventor of the batteries that run my mouth because my dad just knew if they were marketed correctly, the two of them could be millionaires.

4. I love... Tom T. Hall's song, "I Love"


5. My best friend/s... are awesome people.

6. My first real kiss... happened long ago.

7. Love is... a battlefield, says Pat Benatar.

8. Marriage is... a full-time job worth doing well.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... "I need to pee!"

10. I'll always... have a cat or two.

11. The last time I really cried was because... of frustration.

12. My cell phone... is a tool that I use for more than its ability to make calls.

13. When I wake up in the morning... I make a pot of coffee.

14. Before I go to bed... I take medication.

15. Right now I am thinking about... the increasing lack of stability in the world.

16. Babies are... God's way of showing us what good is.

17. I get on Myspace...no, wait -- I don't get on MySpace; I use Facebook instead.

18. Today I... will be watching the U.S. vs. Egypt soccer game and rooting for the red, white, and blue; the Amazing Egyptian Dude plans to root for the red, white, and blue during the first half of the game and for the descendants of the pharaohs during the second half.

19. Tomorrow I will be... taking my dad out for lunch.

20. I really want to be... able to become the proverbial fly on the wall so that I could witness the great moments in history while they are still current events.


To see other entries or play along, visit here.

Labels: , , , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
7 Responses
  1. Hootin Anni Says:

    #9 cracked me up!

    I've stolen...come read mine if you can. Happy Sunday, happy stealing.


  2. I am Harriet Says:

    Good one- a battlefield. Haven't heard that one in years.

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sunburn.html


  3. Nessa Says:

    Great answers. I use my phone for it's other abilities, too.


  4. Coffee in the morning? Wow. Better keep it a secret! :) Great job. Enjoy your day...


  5. Anonymous Says:

    My cellphone is the only alarm clock that will wake me up.

    The Amazing Egyptian Dude sounds amazing. I need one of those. ;)

    Have a great week!!!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    ROFLMAO at number 9. I said in mine that I'm tired of Iran and all that CNN was showing. It's not the people...i wish them all the best in that it's the government and lies they shed upon their people. Loved the song...Excellent my friend. Happy Father's Day :)


  7. Great answers, I enjoyed reading them. Have a great day.

    I played too.
    http://prettyfabulous.blogspot.com


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?