Carleen
Thom from Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever (don't you love the name of his blog?) has decided that my blog is loverly enough to bestow an award on it! Thank you for the honor, my friend.


Rules:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I'm going to share this award with the following bloggers:

My Dad at Please Turn Back the Years
Sherlock at Sherlock's Stuff
Michele at The Rocky Mountain Retreat
Aimee at The Fat Theory
Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea
Carrie at Cycling the North Sea with John and Carrie

Ok, so I fell slightly short of the 15; 6 is better than none, though. Besides, it's very, very hard to concentrate with a cat rolling all over your feet and whimpering at you because she wants desperately to dance the Feline Fandango!



Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
6 Responses
  1. Nessa Says:

    Congrats on your award. It is loverly here.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats and congrats to your picks. Feline Fandango...you crack me up


  3. Anonymous Says:

    thank you so much!! I'll do this tonight! Please know that you'd definitely be on my list if you hadn't already gotten this one!!


  4. RA Says:

    Congrats to you and your nominees! Very well deserved. I love your blog, and I hope you know it :).


  5. Michele Says:

    Oh my... I thank you soooooo very much for this award! Thank you thank you thank you!

    And many congratulations to you... you so deserve it!

    Hugs♥


  6. Shauna Says:

    Hey Sweetie,

    I came over to pick up my award and don't see my name.....hmmmmm where am I????? (I do ask myself that a lot!) LOL

    Gentle Hugs <3

    Write me back GF!! :-)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?