Carleen
1. What thing is nearest to you ?
Dolly, my cat, who is sleeping on my shoulder.

2. What is your ringtone ?
I have a different ringtone for each person who calls me, but the one for people who are not in my contacts is "Help!" by The Beatles.

3. What was the last message in your inbox ?
A YouTube link from my dad.

4. Who is your best friend ?
The f
riends that I am closest to are named Cindy and Iman.

5. What is the brand of your TV ?
I have no clue -- we never buy anything based on a brand name.

6. What schools did you attend?
K-12 in a suburb of Los Angeles that is also home to the Beach Boys and Mattel Toys; BA and MA completed at the same university from which I just retired.

7. Do you own a MP4 ?
Not that I know of, but I do know that's the format of some of the things on my iPhone.

8. What song are you listening to now ?
It is bliss
fully quiet right now.

9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days ?
I'm married and a mom, you figure it out. :)

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere?
See #9

11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name ?
I like my name just fine and have never wanted to be called anything else.

12. Would you be happy if you had everything ?
No -- things never bring happiness.

13. Are you always thinking of someone special?
Not always; sometimes I think about the problems in the world, too.

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream?
When I was a teenager, I dreamed that someone came into our house and killed me. I watched my soul leave my body and go to my parents' bedroom, where it hovered by my mom's side of the bed. My mom could "feel" when someone was watching her, so she woke up. I told her that I was dead. She freaked out and woke up my dad. Turns out, I was walking in my sleep -- it was me, not my soul, standing beside my parents' bed.

15. When did you last laugh till you cried?
A coup
le of weeks ago.

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now ?
Having a crush on someone is not the same as being in love with them; unless, of course, you've never really been in love and don't know the difference. I have a crush on Anderson Cooper, but I don't love him.

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be ?
I would love to be in Pagosa Springs, Colorado -- my dad's hometown.

18. When was your heart last broken?
Thankfully, my heart has really been broken only once and that was when my mom died.

19. Wh
ose birthday(s) is/are coming up?
My step-mom's birthday is next month, then I'm birthday-free until September.

20. How many email accounts do you have?
I have 3 email accounts that I use regularly, and a few others that are not used very often.


To see other entries or play along, visit here.


Bookmark and Share | edit post
8 Responses
  1. Great answers. Mine's posted at http://prettyfabulous.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-stealing-6-blue-rene-meme.html


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I have a crush on AC too! He's quite awesome.

    Have a great week!


  3. Very interesting dream! Great job. Happy Sunday...


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hmmm Anderson Cooper ... not bad not bad. What a dream I tell ya. My favorite is 9 and 10. Great answers. Aloha my friend and happy Sunday Stealing :)


  5. Nessa Says:

    Wow, 14 is pretty scary.


  6. Yes! Anderson Cooper is a good crush. :)



  7. Hazel Says:

    wow no. 14 sounds like the kind of stories i read on castles of spirit. have a nice week.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?