Carleen
To see other entries or play along, visit here.

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .is nobody's business but my own.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is something that I will miss very much.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .at least 80% of the stupid people in California are on the road at the same time!

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .very little and want even less.

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . .a lot of sleep in the past few months.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .people use or take things without asking first.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .someone is trying to kill me because I never drink.

8. I’ve come to realize that money. . .may not be the root of all evil, but it sure can create plenty of it!

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .will never open their eyes or their minds.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .be right no matter what anyone else thinks or says.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .is pretty cool.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . .still has a profound influence on my life even though she has been dead since I was 17.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .is one of the best investments I have ever made.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .I shouldn't have.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .I should have prepared much of the food that we ate today prior to getting into bed.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .this meme is REALLY long!

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .is awesome.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .I waste a lot of time.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .is Sunday.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .I will be very tired.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .is another day.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .finish this meme soon so that I can go to bed.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .anyone who participates on Sunday Stealing.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .is what you make it.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .brought the hottest day we have had in several weeks.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .is George Strait.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are getting old.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .is the last one in this decade.

29. I’ve come to realize that me exes. . .don't exist.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .eat pickled okra more often.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .life, and my cats.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .stupid people.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .isn't nearly as exciting as I thought it was.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .are a waste of time and energy.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of bridges.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .has been pretty doggone good so far.


Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    same thoughts on #6
    happy sunday stealing:)


  2. I am Harriet Says:

    I can't believe the decade is almost over. It's crazy. Happy Sunday to you.

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/great-jackson-quotes-and-stealing.html


  3. Michele Says:

    It's been pretty darn hot here as well... whew! I don't like heat... bah.

    Take care.


  4. I agree with number 6 Mine's posted. Happy sunday.


  5. Lana Says:

    great answers...sorry you lost your mom so young!
    #10...ugo girl! Great answers!!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    19 - The other day you popped up in my "People You May Know" feature... and I'm like oh my I hope I'm not appearing in hers. Another person I have to bribe with cookies and muffins to never ever divulge my real name. Tehehe. ;p

    Have a great week!


  7. Becca Says:

    Ha, do you leave in the same part of California that I do? Most drivers here act like they have no brain!


  8. How did you think of so many things, I would not be able to think that good.
    Kim


  9. Carleen Says:

    @fishingaround: Woot! Does this mean that I'm famous yet? :)

    @Kim: It was not easy coming up with an answer for these "questions," and I did not like this meme very much at all.

    @Becca: I'm in the OC, blocks away from Disneyland where the summer tourism is at its, ahem, best.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?