Carleen


This is just a short meme meant to have some quick fun and not get too tedious! Copy and paste the questions from here onto your blog, answer the questions and DON'T FORGET TO SIGN IN MR LINKY to let everyone know where your answers are. Post pictures in your answers to the meme if you want to! Have fun!


1. Your mate or spouse or the person you have known on a personal level for quite a while, comes to you and suggests that things need to be spiced up and suggests a threesome. what is your reaction?


2. You are doing the shopping at the grocery store and there is one bad habit you wish your mate would give up, and it's on your list to buy. Do you conveniently forget the item or go ahead and feed the habit?

I have a few bad habits of my own, so I would feed his the same way that I feed my own.

3. Your spouse/mate/date is driving and you are feeling seriously scared about the speed the they are traveling. You have already complained twice about their driving skills. Do you demand they slow down? or bite your lip? Will they call you a backseat driver and will an argument more than likely breakout?

Ok, this is like a regular occurrence in my life. Although I've mostly gotten used to the way the Amazing Egyptian Dude drives after all these years, there are still times when he scares the bejeezus out of me. I catch my breath, grab onto the safety bar above the window or the dashboard in front of me, and generally let him know that I'm about to go ballistic if he doesn't slow down. He's gotten used to my reactions and only responds to them once in a while, but we don't argue about it.

4. Your neighbors put their dogs out at 630 AM everyday and they bark non stop and wake you up. How do you handle the problem?

I start by talking to the neighbors and letting them know that the city ordinance states that bothersome noises aren't permissible until 8 a.m. and that barking dogs at any hour of the day are considered a nuisance. If they don't control the problem, I report them to the city.

5. Tell us about something that you can do that more than likely not a lot of other people can do.

Sleep while standing up.

6. Do you still have any of your childhood toys that might be worth some money?

No, I was never really into keeping or collecting toys.

7. What is/was your all time favorite Beatles Song?

"The Long and Winding Road"

8. If you felt motivated to really tighten up the house hold budget, what item would you need to give up to save money?

We've actually been doing this, and I have been debating going back to a traditional, and much cheaper to operate, cell phone instead of my iPhone. My contract is up in a couple of months, so now is the time to do it. But, as my daughter pointed out, I really do use the iPhone for everything and giving it up would be a major inconvenience. I'm still thinking about it.


Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Sleep while standing? WOOT I gotta see this one day. Just think how much fun I could make of ya while your standing there sleeping. LOL. Number 1 was perfect. And OMG how can you even think about getting rid of your iPhone. You might as well shoot me before I would give mine up. You've got to think of something else to give up...


  2. annies home Says:

    love the answer to #1


  3. Lana Says:

    I read you answers..and I swear I thought I posted a comment....I was looking again today and I don't see it....
    I have been having a lot of freezing up in the middle of things...But not sure if thats the problem!!!!

    Yes it would be hit the road Jack for me tooooo!

    I agree with #4 too!

    Great answers and thanks for playin!!


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?