Carleen

More Friday Fill-Ins are available here.

And...here we go!


1. The last thing I ate was a handful of raspberries and a cup of coffee.

2. A bag of Gummy Bears is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it eases California's drought and prevents us from having to go on water rationing.

4. Because it's only 2:15 a.m. at the moment, Maggie the cat was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are ok once in a while, but they really are not my thing; I'm not a touchy-feely kind of person.

6. All my life I slept with a single pillow; however, after having brain surgery three years ago, I need a nest of them to provide my head and neck with extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reviving an old game of Pharaoh so that I can continue building ancient Egypt, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out the Amazing Egyptian Dude's side of the closet and getting rid of a bunch of old clothes that he no longer wears and Sunday, I want to finally conquer the laundry mountain!

Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
7 Responses
  1. A Says:

    Yum, raspberries! :P

    I want gummy bears too!

    Hugs are great, especially during not so good days.. :)

    Wow, you had brain surgery? I'm glad you got out of it okay..:)

    Happy weekend! :)


  2. Nessa Says:

    Raspberries are yummy.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Raspberries and coffee are yummy. I might do that instead of my blueberry coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Sounds healthier.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I love raspberries. Wonder why it has a p in it LOL. Doesn't surprise me that you talk to the cat first LOL Excellent fill ins. Happy Friday :)


  5. Marites Says:

    been awhile since i've had raspberries. #5 am not a touchy-feely kind of person too but once i want a hug, it means i'm having an emotional overload. have a good weekend:) nice fill-ins!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    #4 made me smile! :)


  7. Diana_CT Says:

    I love raspberries in my cereal in the morning.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?