Carleen


To play along or see other responses, click here.

And...here we go!

1. Soup and a sandwich make a quick and easy dinner.

2. Arabian Nights and Days by Naguib Mahfouz is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of family road trips across country from California to New York.

4. That the kids would spend the hot summer days in the pool was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams they won't come true.

6. Before making a life-altering decision, take plenty of time to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the weekly reading and discussion with my friend, tomorrow my plans include a picnic and watching Shakespeare's play, Julius Caesar, in the park, and Sunday, I want to have a seizure free day, Insh'Allah (God willing)!


Labels: , , , , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Great fill ins. I remember growing up that had Shakespeare plys up at Lake Tahoe. We would go and take a picnic...was great fun :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?