Carleen


And...here we go!

1. He was a rather strange fellow, but I liked him anyway.

2. Winter is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is an Amazing Egyptian Dude.

4. I am not very comfortable at the moment to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be disgusting, especially when you've got a drain with blood in it hanging around your neck.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was the Amazing Egyptian Dude to thank him for going to the market to get me some Diet Dr. Pepper even though he is completely exhausted.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing as little as possible, tomorrow my plans include absolutely nothing and Sunday, I want to do even less than on Friday and Saturday!


Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
4 Responses
  1. RA Says:

    Does this mean that you are already at home, Carleen? I hope the operation went well. Great FF. I love your answers. Take good care. I have posted something for you :)


  2. Hi! just stopping by to say hi!
    longtime no see =)
    I am catching up in your blog!
    Interesting stuff you have here =)
    Have a Lovely♥Friday!


  3. Rose Jane Says:

    Love to read some FF-in. This is my first time to join this meme

    http://buhatsatambay.com/friday-fill-in-1


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Well I just got off the phone with you and you gave such great news. I'm so happy that things turned out well. I'll of course let you explain everything. Excellent Friday Fill-Ins Much love and aloha :)

    xoxoxox


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?