Carleen


Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star?

Since all of them can probably afford air conditioning, it's not likely any of them are truly hot. And if they are hot, they probably have excellent health care and can afford to go to a doctor to see what's making them that way!

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?

The most expensive thing I have ever bought besides my house and car would have to be the living room furniture I bought last year.

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory?

I have too many of them to choose just one!

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child?

The best gift I received as a child was a collection of Childcraft books that my grandmother got when she won Queen for a Day and gave to me and my sisters. I read those books over and over and over and over again.

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made?

Believing that people, if given accurate information, will naturally draw logical conclusions.

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself.

friendly, talkative, inquisitive, competitive

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008?

High: The road trip to Texas with my daughter and niece.
Low: The death of my Uncle Jerry.

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment?

This is another area where I've had way too many to keep track!

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself.

I am crazy for wasabe peas.

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be?

Little Orphan Annie



Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
4 Responses
  1. why the little orphan annie ???
    hugs!

    nicely done meme though!

    MY BLAME TARA MEME


  2. You are so right about thinking people will always do right. Too many morons... :)


  3. bindhiya Says:

    Dear Carleen,
    You have a beautiful blog.
    Grandma's are so special... aren't they?
    loved your answers.
    happy sunday.
    ♥ & ((hugs))
    bindi


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Grandmothers are special aren't they :) I love wasabe peas as well...mmm mmm good. Your #6 fits you like a glove. LOL. Hope you are feeling better and doing okay :)

    xoxoxox


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?