Carleen
I don't think there's a more kind, helpful, or friendly blogger on the planet than Thom from Thom's Place. So when Thom gives me an award, it's a big deal -- a real honor. This past week, he shared four awards with me!

FYI, the Timeless Friendship Award was made with Thom in mind by Amanda from MooreBlogLife. See what I mean about him being a stand-up kinda guy?









I'd like to share these awards with the following people:

Sherlock @ Sherlock's Stuff

Gabriel @ Live from Waterloo

Itajeff @ Something to Share

and a big shout out to Michele @ The Rocky Mountain Retreat, whose photos make my day, every day!


Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for the shout out my friend. You truly deserved these. Glad you passed them on and congrats to them :) Aloha :)


  2. RA Says:

    Congrats, Carleen! Friendship awards are wonderful. I think you truly deserve them all. You are a great friend to me and always be in my heart. Have a magnificent week :)


  3. Gabriel Says:

    Wow. Thank you, Carleen!!! I haven't caught up yet, so I have another awards post coming up! :-)


  4. Congrats on the Award Carleen. Thom is such a good friend to have.


  5. ItaJeff Says:

    Salam Carleen..
    Congratulation on the Award and thank you so much for sharing it with me. I shall post it in my blog shortwhile..
    Have a nice day and may your week be filled with joyful moment
    ♥Ita


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?