Carleen


INSTRUCTIONS: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Post as "Jodi's Meme: My Life According to (BAND/ARTIST NAME)" The great thing is that if you have already done this meme, you can do it again with a different artist! Please do!

Here we go . . .

-Are you a male or female?

Hey, Little Girl


-Describe yourself

I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

-How do you feel right now?

My Bucket's Got a Hole in It

-If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

A Thousand Miles from Nowhere

-Your favorite form of transportation

Long White Cadillac

-Describe Your Morning Routine

The First Thing Smokin'

-Your best friend is

Little Sister

-What's the weather like

It Won't Hurt

-Pet Peeve?

Holding Things Together

-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called

Sorry You Asked?

-Your relationship

My Heart Skips a Beat

-Your Fear

Buenas Noches from a Lonely Room

-What is the best advice you have to give?

Don't Be Sad

-If you could change your name, you would change it to

Carmelita

-What do you say when you are frustrated?

I Hear You Knockin'

-Thought for the day

Close Up the Honky Tonks

-How you would like to die

It Won't Hurt

-Your soul's present condition

Nothing's Changed Here

-Your motto

I Ain't that Lonely Yet


Have a great week, everyone!

Labels: , , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
9 Responses
  1. Kwizgiver Says:

    Great answers--Dwight Yoakam has got great titles.


  2. darly Says:

    Im not familiar with Dwight Yoakam, nonetheless i enjoyed reading your answers.

    Check out mine as well


  3. Love Dwight! Have you noticed how old he's looking now? Too much hard livin'!



  4. Jodi Says:

    Thanks for doing my meme!!! Great answers! So glad you like Elvis!! Doing a country artist though is the way to go..their song titles are always awesome!



  5. Anonymous Says:

    This was an excellent choice. Your answers were excellent. Have a great Sunday my friend :)


  6. jaydubblah Says:

    Hi Carleen, my artist was Bryan Ferry/Roxy Music but it was in the previous post. Sorry, haven't ever heard of yours


  7. Allie Says:

    Thanks for commenting on my answers! I had a long listing of Radiohead songs and although I can't remember what they all sound like, the names seemed to work. Thanks.

    I don't know anything by Dwight Yoakam but your answers fit really well. I especially liked your description with 'I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide'. =)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?