Carleen
ffi

To play along or see other entries, click here.

Here we go . . .

1. I remember, I remember that I forgot all about it.

2. Dear Brain, I want you to know that you're gettin' on my last nerve -- no seizures today!

3. Is that my whatchamacallit!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of skipping this one.

5. I'm saving a good thought just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list Anderson Cooper would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling at home, tomorrow my plans include celebrating the first day of Ramadan with family and Sunday, I want to finish climbing Mount Laundry!

Have a great week, everyone!

Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oh Zip you and Anderson Cooper LOL. Great whatchamacallit list I say :) Aloha


  2. Carleen Says:

    I soooooo LOVE Anderson Cooper! ;) The seizures have been going strong all day, so I'm a bit late in making the blog rounds. Jeez, but I hate this. . .


  3. Lizze Says:

    Anderson Cooper is SO yummy! I would put him on my birthday list too! :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?