Carleen

And here we go . . .



1. When will I be loved?

2. Christian Amanpour's report on the children of Gaza that was on CNN last night was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but not every eye can see it.

4. Egyptian style macaroni and salad is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your attention, please.

6. On top of Old Smokey is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on all the work that didn't get done while my laptop was down, tomorrow my plans include harvesting the crops I planted in Farm Town tonight and Sunday, I want to see what happens!


Labels: , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I think you are already loved :) And Christian Amanpour is a great reporter.. Love your number 3 my friend. So true. Have a great Friday :) Aloha


  2. Anonymous Says:

    :) I renovated my farm at FT so I don't have crops. Hope to see you at the market place. Happy Weekend!


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?