Carleen
This week's movie topic is all about Reunions...

Share on your blog movies that focus on characters being reunited and then link back at The Bumbles. And don't forget to visit your fellow participants!


Life Is Beautiful: Giosue survives the concentration camp thanks to the undying love and devotion of his father who uses his quick wit to shield his son from its horrors by turning their imprisonment into a "game" for the boy. Guido gives up his life for his son, but Giosue is reunited with his mother when he "wins" the game.

13 Going on 30: Thanks to some magic dust, unpopular Jenna Rink's wish to go from 13 to 30 is granted. She becomes a completely different person, one whom she discovers she really doesn't like very much at all. After she is reunited with her best childhood friend, Matt, Jenna realizes what she has lost. But lucky for Jenna, there is just enough magic dust left to transport her back to 13, where she carries with her the lesson learned about being careful what you wish for.



Labels: , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Nessa Says:

    I have never seen the first. I try not to cry so much on purpose.

    I've only seen bits of the second.

    * * *
    Please visit me at The Chrysalis Stage and Esoteric Uncovered.

    Follow me on twitter and facebook


  2. The Bumbles Says:

    Ooo - ooo - ooo! I know, I know! Your second selection got me to thinking of Big which is totally about being reunited with childhood and his family. That's another one for the list.

    Life Is Beautiful I never thought of in that way but you put it so perfectly you are exactly right.


  3. Great choices, Carleen! I hadn't thought of either of those, but they are both great movies.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?