Carleen


And...here we go!

1. The last one before fall is my favorite summertime day.

2. My favorite John Hughes movie is The Breakfast Club.

3. Although difficult to find, the edge of sanity is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon inspires all kinds of interesting things.

5. I should be asleep right now.

6. When daylight fades , it's twilight time.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to falling asleep early, tomorrow my plans include catching up on the work waiting for me at the office and Sunday, I want to relax and read!


Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I had to laugh at the full moon fill-in! I would have said "The full moon strikes dread in the heart of elementary teachers everywhere!!" I swear we could always tell there was a full moon coming by our students' behavior!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I love the edge of sanity. Excellent my friend :) There's something for you on my blog :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?