Carleen


While I've been busing growing another neck, my buddy Thom has been getting and sharing awards! Because he's such an all-around nice guy (and maybe because he feels sorry for me just a little bit), Thom has shared three awards with me:




Thank you for honoring me with these awesome awards, my friend. I'm going to pass the torch on to some more bloggers who deserve to share them, too." This time, though, instead of making a list of people to share with, I'm going to invite my readers who also blog to grab one, two, or all three of the awards for themselves. I believe in sharing my wealth!


Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for the shout out my friend. And well deserved to an awesome friend :) Have a great week :) Aloha


  2. Aww, they are AWESOME and SO SWEET!
    CONGRATULATIONS to You and Thom!!!


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?