Carleen


To play along or see other responses, click here.

And...here we go!

1. Genuine health care reform, contrary to what some people think and politicians claim, is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I wonder which medication is causing such a hallucination.

3. A tomato sandwich, especially on a hot day, tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is detrimental to your own health and sanity.

5. The scenery of the Rocky Mountains is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is some truth in the old saying that ignorance is bliss.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to whatever comes my way, tomorrow my plans include harvesting the rest of the grapes and Sunday, I want to start working on a counted cross stitch design I made a few years ago but never had the time to complete!


Labels: , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Love #4 and how true that is. Have a great Friday and hope the rain hallucinations stop soon :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?