1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
Sheesh, this one starts with a great question! My husband.
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
The last place I ate that wasn't my home was Red Robin.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
I haven't had alcohol for close to thirty years, so I have no clue.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
6. Best kind of pizza?
The kind my friend, Christine, makes from scratch. It has tomatoes, spinach, olives, and onions on it, along with three different kinds of cheese.
7. What is in store for your future?
Only God knows the answer to this one.
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
I don't remember the last band, but the last live performance I attended was a Sarah Brightman concert.
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Take care of them? No, they have spouses and children who do that. I do, however, help them out with whatever I am able to.
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
I have no clue how many songs are on my iPhone. It has however many 8 gig can hold, I suppose.
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
The last place I drove to was the nursing home to visit Betty.
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
Kinda nosey, don't you think? I don't kiss and tell!
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
I don't remember what I was doing at 11:59 PM last night, forget about Monday night!
14. Are you a quitter?
That depends on the situation because quitting isn't necessarily a bad thing. For example, quitting a bad habit is something to be proud of.
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Actually, it was a group of people who were all at my house last night: daughter, son-in-law, and two nieces.
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
I feel sorry for them for a couple of reasons: (1) I find it sad that people who party too much can't find a way to make themselves happy while retaining their consciousness; (2) I pity people who party a lot because they will never be able to regain the time they wasted.
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
That depends on the reason, the context, and the other conversants.
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
Songs of the Civil War to replace my original which had begun to skip.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
(1) Elvis Presley and (2) Merle Haggard
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Probably all of them, but I've forgotten which ones are on the list.
20. How is your last ex doing?
I don't know and don't care.