Carleen
My blogging pal, Itajeff from Something to Share has tagged me. I love tags!

Here are the rules:

1-- Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder

2-- Select the 6th photo in that folder

3-- Post that photo along with the story behind it.

4-- Then challenge 6 blogging friends to do the same!

Here we go! I'm going to the photos on one of my external drives. Let's see what happens!

I took this photo back in February, I think. It shows the profusion of jasmine flowers that were just coming into bloom. The fence that surrounds my house is covered with jasmine vines and when the flowers are in bloom, it smells heavenly for the whole street!

I tag the following 6 people:

Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
4 Responses
  1. ItaJeff Says:

    Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh..
    Hi Carleen, glad you play along :-)

    Have a nice day
    Lots of luv,
    Ita


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Pretty!!


  3. Gabriel Says:

    I had the busiest weekend and only 'twitted'. I will spend some time in a couple of airports tomorrow, I promise I will pick this one up (and post about the award as well!).


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Beautiful picture. I can just smell them from here :) Thanks for the tag my friend. And I have done this so I'm going to refer you HERE. How's them apples LOL. Have a great Sunday :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?