Carleen

Y'all know that I'm married to the Amazing Egyptian Dude because I talk about him, in only the most positive ways (*grin*), a lot. For a long time, we've been importing products from Egypt and selling them here in the U.S. and since a great deal of our business is done online through our websites, I started a business blog quite a while back. Anyway, long story short, it was going along just fine until the template creator's photo host started to not recognize the images that make the blog look nice. Since I had to find another template anyway, I talked the AED into shifting gears with the blog and making it more about Egypt and Egyptian culture with a bit of the business stuff mixed in for good measure. The finished product is Egypt Everlasting.

On August 1, we'll be hosting Small World Saturday, a new meme, there that I'm really excited about. I hope that you'll check it out and participate or offer any suggestions that you might have on how we can make it better.

I'm trying out the JS-Kit Comments and Comment Luv there because I love how it makes it possible to carry on a conversation through the comments. If it works well, I just might use it here, too.

So, please check out Egypt Everlasting and let me know what you think!


Labels: , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Zip. I have subscribed to the blog and of course am looking forward to being a part of it in some small fashion. It looks great. I love the header and the look. Looking forward to the meme. One thing I would like you to read is from Anni at HERE. It's about the JS-Kit comment system. It will be well worth your read. Aloha my friend :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Pretty site!

    Now I know where to find some hookahs if I need them... :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?