Carleen


Lani at Off The Top Of My Head has started a new meme called Monday Crazy Questions. She says: We ask the questions- You answer the questions- We laugh or cry together! Click here for more info or to play along!

1. Do you have a tattoo...?? if so What and where is it?? if not do you have a secret desire to have one?

I don't like tattoos, don't have any, and have no secret desire to get one. I'm way too practical for that -- I just keep a vision of an uncle's tattoo in my head and remember how totally funky it looked the older he got. Ok, maybe funky is too polite -- it became completely FUGLY! I mean, come on, your skin is not always going to be supple and smooth; with age comes sagging and wrinkles that distort tattoos in the most disgusting ways.

2. You have been offered a free botox treatment...where do you have them put it?

While I'm sure that a few people would be thrilled if I got botox around my mouth so that my lips couldn't move as much as they do now, I'm not interested in paralyzing the muscles in my face, thank you very much.

3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it? Do you think it works?

No good luck charms here. Gawd, I sound like some kind of Puritan in this meme!

4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said?

This is a tough one! I seldom regret what I say, but I am often sorry for the reactions my words get. I ought to be able to say what I want by choosing my words more carefully -- you know, get the point across without using a sledgehammer to do it. So when was the last time that I said something that really wished I hadn't? It's been so long ago that I don't remember.

5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do?

I get into the bath while the answering machine handles the phone call and the barking dog chases away the person who had the cajones to try and disturb my bath time!

6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel?

Stay with me, of course! We have two extra bedrooms just waiting for guests. Well, one of them is currently occupied by a guest; however, we still have another one that's empty.

7. Have you ever seen a ghost?

Only in the movies.

8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do??

I position myself close enough behind them to get their plate number, pick up my own cell phone, and call the CHP to report an unsafe driver! Ha -- just realized that the driver could be on a street instead of the freeway. Can you tell I'm from California? If we're driving on the street, I'd call the police for that city to report the stupid driver.


Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
3 Responses
  1. I am Harriet Says:

    I'm not into the tattoo thing either. They are way too permanent.

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/monday-crazy-questions-and-recipe-swap_12.html


  2. Anonymous Says:

    fugly...love it. If your a puritan I'm a saint ROFLMAO and I'm far from that. LOL. I love your answer about botox. I think a lot of people would like me to do that as well. Great answers. Oh and by the way, over here in Hawaii, while your calling the cops, make sure you have hands free. Ya can't use your phone while driving as of July 1 here :) Ticket time LOL


  3. Lana Says:

    FUGLY....LOL well I keep thinking that I want a tattoo.....and I always
    think about that when I turn 75 it'd be about 6 inches longer! LOL
    I agree with 4...that is a learned tecnique...I am still learning!\\thanks for joining and playing with us @ MCQ!!! I have been sick...so I am trying to catch up the posts tonight!
    Hugs
    Lani


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?