Today is the official birthday of the United States of America. It's a day of celebration all over the country. Barbeques, fireworks displays, patriotic music, and displays of stars and stripes in red, white, and blue will appear from sea to shining sea throughout the day. The Amazing Egyptian Dude and I wish you all a Fabulous Fourth!
Fourth of July Fun QuizI'll post the answers after Disneyland's fireworks show tonight.
1. Who signed the Declaration of Independence first?
2. Which country was America's first foreign ally?
3. Two former presidents both died on July 4, 1826. Do you know who they are?
4. This American author, fond of the color red and the first letter of the alphabet, was born on July 4, 1804. Who is he?
4. Only one American president was born on July 4. Do you know which one?
5. Which state has the oldest continuous July 4th celebration?