Carleen
This is my first blog hop, but it looks like fun! The theme this time is introductions, so here we go.

I first started to blog as a way to think about anything other than the brain fart that I live and struggle with on a daily basis. It didn't take too long for me to realize that by blogging only about my illness, I was allowing it to define me as a person, and I didn't want that to happen. So, I learned about memes and started participating in a few. I started writing about anything that I wanted to: sometimes it's about a particularly nasty day, sometimes it's random thoughts, sometimes it's a vent. From there, the rest is, as "they" say, history. Now I blog; therefore, I am.

MckLinky Blog Hop
Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
14 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Hopping in from the blog hop! Its nice to "meet you". :) Happy Fourth of July!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Well crap. I wasn't going to do this. LOL. Buy maybe I should. I'm not trying to sound big headed or anything but last month I made my comments in 19 days. But it could be fun :)


  3. I am Harriet Says:

    Hi there.
    I'm just stopping by via the blog hop to check out different sites. Have a great weekend.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com



  4. Erin Says:

    Blog hopin' and stopping by, I love your layout, that's really neat!
    Happy 4th!


  5. Unknown Says:

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Thanks also for sharing your story here - wow, you have been through so much.

    Happy 4th July from N Ireland.


  6. Sweet Joni Says:

    Happy 4th of July! Thank You for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment Blog Hopper! :-)


  7. Kmama Says:

    Thanks for stopping by my blog via the Blog Hop. I'm sorry to learn about your illness. My youngest son has epilepsy and my oldest has food allergies and asthma. Learning to live a life without an illness defining you has definitely been hard. But you have to move on. I'm glad you have been able to.


  8. thanks for visiting my blog! i love your little setup here! (blog design, to be exact!) i will have to check back more often! have a happy 4th!


  9. Happy blog hopping and happy 4th! I hope you have a great weekend.


  10. Taking Heart Says:

    Awesome layout... love your recent blog entries.
    Bookmarked!
    Nice to meet you, Happy 4th of July!


  11. Sheila Says:

    Hoppin in to say hi, hope you had a wonderful weekend!


  12. Kelli Says:

    Hi there! Thanks for following my blog. This hop has been a whirlwind! Look forward to getting to know you! Have a great summer!

    Kelli


  13. Unknown Says:

    Just checking you out via the blog hop...
    Have a great day :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?