Carleen
This week, I'm sharing Sarah Brightman and Michael Ball at Andrew Lloyd Webber's 50th Birthday Bash performing one of my favorite songs from the musical hit, Phantom of the Opera. Love that magical kiss at the end -- so sweet!

Did you know that Sir Andrew wrote the part of Christine especially for Sarah Brightman who was his wife at the time?

Did you know that Phantom of the Opera is the longest running musical in Broadway history?


For more Music Monday entries, click here. To see the Musical Monday entries, visit here.




Lyrics






Labels: , , , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Diane Says:

    trinity was mesmerized by this!!! hope you're having a great day!


  2. Heather Says:

    I love Phantom of the Opera! I was able to see it in Toronto way back when i was a junior in high school for a choir trip. It was fabulous!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    This was awesome. I really enjoyed it. I went to a concert once that featured all the music from Phantom of the Opera and it was excellent :) Aloha


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Brightman is in my trucks stereo she is my personal fave so I am biased this was a great choice!
    mine is here
    http://www.moorebloglife.com/2009/07/06/musical-mondayi-have-a-superman-do-you/


  5. Says:

    That is such a beautiful song. I love hearing it because it is not often that I do. :o)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?