Carleen

Thom, my blogging pal from Thom's Place, thinks my blog is awesome enough to earn the Best Blog Award. I think that's pretty awesome!

Rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I'd like to pass the torch to the following bloggers:



Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats to you and your picks!


  2. Lana Says:

    I have an award at my place for you to pick up! (off the top of my head)

    Lani


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you so much!! And congrats :-)


  4. ItaJeff Says:

    Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh..
    Hi Carleen...congratulation on this award..you and your blog deserved it and thank you for your kindness to award it over to me..I'll post it in my blog

    Have a nice day

    ♥Ita


  5. Gabriel Says:

    Wow, thank you very much, Carleen!!!

    I'm on holidays these days, but I promise to acknowledge this properly upon my return


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?