Post about 5 favorite things from the past week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy: favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc. Be as detailed as you like, the more detail the more fun for those of us visiting. Susanne, the hostess, just asks that it be kept family friendly. Click here to play along with us.
1. My week is best summed up in the following quotation by John Quincy Adams:
2. A friend shared this joke with me:
They like to be held, talked to, and touched often.
But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected.
3. The same friend sent me an email filled with pictures of the art of Julian Beever. This is my favorite:
4. A former student taught me how to determine a true friend: Put your spouse and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour. When you open the trunk, which one is really happy to see you?
5. I am genuinely thrilled that today is Friday and that, for all intents and purposes, this week is over!