Carleen
1. Who signed the Declaration of Independence first?
John Hancock

2. Which country was America's first foreign ally?
France

3. Two former presidents both died on July 4, 1826. Do you know who they are?
Thomas Jefferson and John Adams

4. This American author, fond of the color red and the first letter of the alphabet, was born on July 4, 1804. Who is he?
Nathaniel Hawthorne

4. Only one American president was born on July 4. Do you know which one?
Calvin Coolidge

5. Which state has the oldest continuous July 4th celebration?
Rhode Island
Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Well I never would have known these off the top of my head. I would have flunked for sure.

    I have another picture up on the blog for all of you to try to guess what it may be.

    No prizes will be given out, but honorable mention to the one who comes closest to the guess. I'll post the answer with photo tonight when I get home.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Well this is what I've been waiting for and I got none of them LOL. Thanks for doing this. Much appreciated :)


  3. Nessa Says:

    I didn't know any of those answers.


  4. RA Says:

    Very interesting facts! Have a wonderful week, Carleen :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?