Carleen

Thom, a very friendly blogger whose reponses to comments absolutely amaze me, has honored me with a friendship award! Thank you, Thom! I'd love to be able to call you friend in Hawaiian, but since I am challenged in the language of the Islands, Arabic will have to do: Shukran, sahbi!


The following rules came with this prize: These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Please check out these amazing bloggers with whom I would like to pass along the Friends Award:

Rosidah at Music of My Life
The Goldfish at Diary of a Goldfish
OSM at One Sick Mother
Dave at Chewing the Fat

These blogs are all part of my daily reading list, and I can't recommend them highly enough to all of my readers. And thanks again to Thom for honoring me.



Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Well Zip you are most welcome. Very deserving I must say. Friend: Hoaloha, hoaaloha, makamaka (o-class); aikāne (a-class); hoa pili (intimate, personal); hoa. Also: hoalauna, makamaka hānai, ʻaikapa, pilialo, pili mua, lawakua, lehua, hale aikāne, ʻau koʻi, pili. See saying, kou 2. My friend, koʻu hoaloha, koʻu makamaka, kaʻu aikāne. Friend as close as a relative and treated as such, hale aikāne. To make friends, hoʻohoa, hoʻāikāne, hoʻohoaloha. A friend, a nest of fragrance, he aikāne, he pūnana na ke onaona (poetic).

    Take your pick. Here's a link for a Hawaiian Dictionary: Hawiian Dictionary I've copied now how to say friend in Arabic. Thank you. Have a great day and Aloha ;)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Shoot spelled Hawaiian wrong...you get the drift though LOL


  3. The Goldfish Says:

    Thank you very much Carleen!


  4. RA Says:

    Dear Carleen, I'm so sorry for arriving here late. I have been suffering from sinusitis. Congrats on your award! I really think that Thom made a great choice, and I feel very honored to accept this award from you. I love having friends around the Blogosphere. Have a wonderful week. I hope I can post about your lovely surprise very soon :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?