Carleen

This is my first time playing Heads or Tails, so I hope I've done everything correctly! I've chosen TAILS - "Rhymes with Ball." You can play along here.



I'm about 3 years old in this photo and have two of my most favorite things in the world with me: my rocking chair and my red-headed DOLL. I carried that doll with me everywhere, all the time. When she got to looking really ratty, my dad threw her away, figuring that I had plenty of others for substitutes. What does a dad know about the bond between a girl and her doll?! I still haven't forgiven him and remind him of this horrible event at every opportunity!

Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Barb Says:

    The doll is almost as big as you. LOL!

    And you're right. Dads do NOT understand about bonds like that. :)

    Welcome to HoT! I hope you'll want to keep playing.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    That doll is huge and I'm glad you enjoyed him and sad when your dad threw her away. But why hold such a grudge for so long? Does it do anygood?


  3. Carleen Says:

    LOL, Thom, don't worry; my dad's not completely persecuted over it. :) I do, however, love to give him a hard time whenever possible. Isn't that what a daughter is supposed to do? ;)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?