Hootin'-Anni, who has an amazing (and very funny) blog that y'all should visit, tagged me! Whoohoo -- this is my first ever tag, so I must have finally made it in the blogosphere. I feel so special! Now just keep your fingers crossed that I do this correctly...
Here's how this works. I mention the person who tagged me -- see above. Then I list 6 unimportant things that make me happy. When I'm done with that, I tag 6 more bloggers. So let's see how I do!
6 Unimportant Things that Make Me Happy
- Getting my first cup of coffee before the whole pot has finished brewing.
- Watering the lawn.
- Eating some Black Forest Gummy Bears.
- Hearing Maggie, Queen of the World, meowing for me as soon as I open my car door and finding her waiting for me in the entry when I get inside the house. (That's a picture of Maggie when she was 13 weeks old ; she will be 7 in December. Isn't she a cutie?)
- Smelling our orange tree when it is in full bloom.
- Pomegranate and Mango scented body wash.
Now, I get to tag 6 people: