Carleen

Hootin'-Anni, who has an amazing (and very funny) blog that y'all should visit, tagged me! Whoohoo -- this is my first ever tag, so I must have finally made it in the blogosphere. I feel so special! Now just keep your fingers crossed that I do this correctly...

Here's how this works. I mention the person who tagged me -- see above. Then I list 6 unimportant things that make me happy. When I'm done with that, I tag 6 more bloggers. So let's see how I do!

6 Unimportant Things that Make Me Happy
  1. Getting my first cup of coffee before the whole pot has finished brewing.
  2. Watering the lawn.
  3. Eating some Black Forest Gummy Bears.
  4. Hearing Maggie, Queen of the World, meowing for me as soon as I open my car door and finding her waiting for me in the entry when I get inside the house. (That's a picture of Maggie when she was 13 weeks old ; she will be 7 in December. Isn't she a cutie?)
  5. Smelling our orange tree when it is in full bloom.
  6. Pomegranate and Mango scented body wash.

Now, I get to tag 6 people:

  1. Dad (mine)
  2. Iman (my daughter)
  3. Sherlock
  4. Flaredblond (my cousin)
  5. One Sick Mother
  6. Shauna


Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    You know Zip Holiness...ever since I was tagged with this and reading the ones I tagged and then who they tagged, it is truly amazing how unimportant things are so important to us. They have all been wonderful :) Have a very happy and safe Memorial Day Weekend. How's retirement going? :) Bored yet? LOL


  2. Unknown Says:

    I did this tag not long ago. TFS -- Loved your answers. I'm always trying to get coffee out of the pot before it finishes. LOL


  3. Shauna Says:

    Carleen,

    AHA!! SO this is the tag!! I will certainly do this on my site hun!! I have always beleived it is the 'simple' things in life that are the most important, especially the worse I get. 8-)

    Thanks for the tag....are you it now?? LOL

    Gentle Hugs to my friend....


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?