Carleen
1. Name one person who made you smile today: I haven't seen anyone yet.

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? It's just now 5am, so I haven't done anything yet.

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Sleeping.

4. What is your favorite candy bar? Skor

5. Have you ever been to a strip club? No

6. What was the last thing you had to drink? Squirt

7. What was the last thing you ate? Chinese food at dinner last night

8. The last sporting event you watched? The last World Cup final game

9. Do you go to church every Sunday? I'm a Muslim, so I don't go to church at all

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Yes

11. What are you doing tomorrow? Finishing up the retirement paperwork to be prepared for a meeting on Tuesday

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Rick Springfield

13. Biggest annoyance right now? Answering questions before I've had my first cup of coffee

14. Last song listened to? "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Not unless I put on a uniform

16. Are you jealous of anyone? Not that I can think of

17. Is anyone jealous of you? I hope not!

18. What do you usually do during the day? Work, nap, read

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Hatred takes way too much energy; I just ignore people I dislike

20. Are you thinking about someone right now? Juan Valdez, the Colombian coffee dude


To see other entries or play along, visit here.

Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
8 Responses
  1. I am Harriet Says:

    Juan Valdez- good answer!
    Have a great day!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    You're up at 5am on a Sunday?! I am jealous. I want to be you. Seriously.

    Is Juan cute?


  3. Lisa G Says:

    Wow, you're up early! Have a great Sunday :)


  4. Hazel Says:

    Early risers fascinate me. Have a good week.


  5. annies home Says:

    skor is another great candy bar and yet another one of my favorites


  6. RA Says:

    Hi Carleen, great answers! I see that we have more and more in common :). Hope you have a wonderful week.


  7. Becca Says:

    The music from Phantom of the Opera is amazing. I loved the music long before I saw the show!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Loved #20. Great list my friend. :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?