Carleen
A
• Are you available? For a job interview?
• What is your age? 50
• What annoys you? People who ask too many questions.

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? My dad
• When is your birthday? May 19
• Who is your best friend? the Amazing Egyptian Dude

C
• What's your favorite candy? Gummy Bears
• Crush? Pineapple, in a bottle not a can
• When was the last time you cried? A couple of days ago

D
• Do you daydream? Doesn't everyone?
• What's your favorite kind of dog? I'm a cat person, but I think the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is cute.
• What day of the week is it? I hope it's Sunday, because this is the Sunday Stealing meme!

E
• How do you like your eggs? Scrambled
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? I used to own the ER
• Ever pet an elephant? Elephants don't have enough hair to pet.

F
• Do you use fly swatters? No -- wooden spoons are more effective
• Have you ever used a foghorn? I've been told that I sound like one.
• Is there a fan in your room? Other than the Amazing Egyptian Dude, you mean? Yes.

G
• Do you chew gum? Sometimes
• Do you like gummy candies? See the letter C
• Do you like gory movies? No

H
• How are you? Ask me again when I've finished my first cup of coffee.
• What's your height? Short, really short
• What color is your hair? I don't remember the name on the box of dye.

I
• What's your favorite ice cream? Rite-Aid's brand of Butter Pecan
• Have you ever ice skated? On purpose, you mean?
• Ever been in an igloo? No, but I've never been in a Coleman, either.

J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Jelly Belly Pina Colada
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Yep
• Do you wear jewelry? My wedding ring

K
• Who do you want to kill? Is this a trick question?
• Have you ever flown a kite? Yes, while singing the song from Mary Poppins!
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Interesting, but not cute.

L
• Are you laid back? Most of the time
• Lions or Tigers? or Bears, oh my!
• Do you like black licorice? Yes

M
• Favorite movie as a kid? The Three Lives of Thomasina
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? No. Have you ever shopped at Deerknee?
• Favorite store at the mall? I don't do malls.


N
• Do you have a nickname? A couple
• Whats your favorite number? 4
• Do you prefer night or day? Very early morning, when it's still technically night but will be day in a couple of hours.

O
• What's your one wish? That I will get my grading done and grades turned in by Tuesday.
• Are you an only child? No, but I am the oldest.
• Do you like the color orange? For safety vests.

P
• What are you most paranoid about? People who are paranoid.
• Piercings? Ears
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? Only Odysseus' wife.

Q
• Are you quick to judge people? To judge, no; to assess or size-up, sometimes.
• Do you like Quaker Oats? Yes
• Know anyone that makes quilts? Yes
• Do you think you're always right? Are you implying that I'm not?!
• Do you watch reality TV? Unashamedly, YES
• Reason to cry? Hallmark commercials

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain? Rain
• Do you like snow? As long as I don't have to live in it.
• What's your favorite season? Autumn

T
• time is it? 5:35 AM
• What time did you wake up? 4:15 AM

U
• Can you ride a unicycle? Yes
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow? Yes
• Uncles do you have? Still living, 1 uncle and 1 great uncle

V
• What’s the worst vegetable? Brussels sprouts
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? No
• Ever considered being vegan? Not even!

W
• What's your worst habit? Refusing to discuss my bad habits.
• Do you like water rides? No
• Ever been inside a windmill? No

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray? So many that I'm almost radioactive.
• Ever used a Xerox machine? Yes

Y
• Do you like the color yellow? Yes
• What year were you born in? 1959
• Do you yell when you're angry? No

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? No; it's astronomically off because the galaxy orbits, too, and is in a different position now than it was when the whole zodiac thing was mapped out.
• What's your zodiac sign? Taurus
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? About 20 years ago.


To see other entries or play along, visit here.

Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
7 Responses
  1. Berleen Says:

    they make pineapple crush? Have you had it? Is it good?


  2. Carleen Says:

    Yes, there really is Pineapple Crush! It's not easy to find anymore, and probably impossible to get in a bottle these days. It's VERY good, too.


  3. Rikki Says:

    Yes, safety vests are about the only orange things I'd wear.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. The Monkey's Paw totally freaked me out. Loved it, too. Happy Sunday!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    No hair on elephants LOL. Did ya get the deed to the emergency room? LOL. Happy Sunday Stealing


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I don't think anyone likes brussel sprouts. Love your igloo answer. haha!


  6. kalea_kane Says:

    Your igloo answer ROCKED! Have a greaqt day!


  7. Renee Says:

    Oh my... you're the 2nd person to wake up in the 5 a.m. hour! Where do YOU PEOPLE come from!!?? :)


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?