Carleen

This is my first time participating in Musical Monday, and I have to admit that I decided to join along because of the theme for this week. Music moves us in many ways: it can move us to tears; it can get us to move our feet as we dance along; it can move us to make changes in our lives or society. When I first thought about what moves me in terms of music, I couldn't make a single choice because music moves me in so many ways. So, without further ado, here are my choices based on the three ways that music moves me.

Music that moves me to tears:






Music that makes me move my feet:






Music that moves me to make changes:





To join in the fun or to see other entries, just click the logo at the top of the page.
Labels: , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
10 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    All 3 are great. The George Jones song is one of my husband's favs.

    Jo


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Great vids. I had so forgotten the hollies. Really enjoyed this :)


  3. Amy Says:

    Can't go wrong with George. Glad you played along. Have a wonderful Monday.



  4. Diane Says:

    these are great songs! it can be really hard to pick one!

    i'm glad you decided to play!!


  5. Unknown Says:

    George is my favorite. I love listening to his music. TFS -- I haven't heard this one in a long time.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for the moving musical memories! :)


  7. Carleen Says:

    Wow! Here I was thinking that not many people would appreciate George Jones like this old lady. I'm so glad to see that I was wrong. :)


  8. Liz Says:

    I have to agree, you can't go wrong with George. Great picks Carleen. :)

    The Modern Mom


  9. Mimi Says:

    I love all three of these!


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?