Carleen


To see more participants or to play along, click here.

Here goes nothing!

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?

I prefer to sleep because I never seem to get enough of it.

28. Do you look like your mom or dad?

I have my dad's eye and hair color, my mom's face and body shape. The older I get, the more I look like my mother, though.

29. How long does it take you in the shower?

Because I am conscious of the fact that where I live there is a serious water shortage, I do my best to get in and out of the shower in under 15 minutes.

30. Can you do the splits?

Of course -- I can split hairs, bananas, stocks, and cards when playing Black Jack.

31. What movie do you want to see right now?

I'm waiting to see the new Disney animated film which I think is called The Princess and the Frog or something like that.

32. What did you do for New Year’s?

The same thing we always do -- stay at home and away from all the drunk people.

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?

I have no clue what The Grudge is.

34. Do you own a camera phone?

My iPhone has a camera on it -- not a great one, but a camera nonetheless.

35. Was your mom a cheerleader?

My mom was the best kind of cheerleader there is -- she rooted for and cheered on her daughters.

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?

E

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

I average about 3 hours per night.

38. Do you like Care Bears?

Not really; I'm a little old for that.

39. What do you buy at the movies?

A ticket to get in and nothing else. Everything is so overpriced at the theater.

40. Do you know how to play poker?

Yes, I do.

41. Do you wear your seat belt?

It's the law in California.

42. What do you wear to sleep?

A nightgown.

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?

The Beach Boys and Mattel Toys "happened" in my hometown of Hawthorne, California.

44. How many meals do you eat a day?

Usually just one.

45. Is your tongue pierced?

Does forked count?

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?

I don't use MySpace at all.

47. Do you like funny or serious people better?

I like them equally, but I prefer serious people who can be funny when appropriate.

48. Ever been to L.A.?

Uh, I was born and raised in a suburb of Los Angeles.

49. Did you eat a cookie today?

No. Do you want to share one?

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?

Very, very rarely. My mom taught me and my sisters that people who use foul language are only showing the world how stupid they are because they have such a limited vocabulary that they can't find a more effective word to use instead. I agree with her and very seldom say cuss words in any language because I don't want people thinking that I'm stooopid!

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?

I buy music from iTunes.

52. Do you hate chocolate?

Is it possible for people to hate chocolate?

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?

I don't fight with my father -- we are both way too old for that.

54. Are you a gullible person?

Not any longer.

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?

Nope; I have a husband.

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be?

I would teach just like I did until I retired a few months ago.

57. Are you easy to get along with?

People tell me that I am.

58. What is your favorite time of day?

My favorite time of day is the very early morning like 2-5 am.


Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
4 Responses
  1. I am Harriet Says:

    I hate having split ends.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/can-you-do-splits.html


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Mom as cheerleader :)

    Have a great week!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I love your splits :) And we had the same response for The Grudge :) Have a great Sunday


  4. Great Answers Carleen, Learned a bit more today. I only average 4 or 5 hours sleep a night if I am lucky.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?