Carleen
OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Chronicles of My Ordinary and Awesome Life, Family, and Thoughts. OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.


Since
  • the only photo I took all week was the one showing the results of my surgery, and
  • that photo has already been posted, and
  • I didn't want to dig through a bunch of old photos to find one interesting enough to talk about,
I came up with a much more fun idea for this week's post! My bestest friend sent me an email filled with images of absolutely hilarious, but sadly very real, newspaper clippings. I'm going to share some of the best of them with you.

CAUTION: Don't drink anything from this point forward unless you are prepared to clean your monitor!!

Just whose balls should he be playing with?!

"I'm talking to the man in the mirror,
I'm asking him to change his ways. . ."

No comments from the peanut gallery!

Our esteemed Governator has that effect on people.

Please tell me that someone wasn't stoopid enough to ask this question with sincerity!

Perhaps the duck is uninsured and can't afford medical treatment!

Yet another brilliant criminal mind!



Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    OMG...these are just too funny Zip. Excellent :)


  2. Liz Mays Says:

    Those are fantastic! They all made me laugh!


  3. LOL! NoW how FUNNY IS that!!!☺
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Have a Lovely♥WW!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Love these. They made me laugh so hard.


  5. Susie Says:

    Those are too funny!!


  6. RA Says:

    Great idea to post this newspaper clippings! Sometimes it's unbelievable what you can read in the news. Have a great day, Carleen :)


  7. The Newspaper Clippings were too funny.


  8. The Bumbles Says:

    OK - that first one is great. I have seen most of the other ones before but that Marco/Polo one gets me everytime. I'm going to try that one sometime if I come home and my house has been broken into.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?