Carleen

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
To play along or see additional entries, click here.

And...here we go!

1. My car may be 10 years old, but it still feels new to me.

2. The weather has been so strange recently that it's hard to tell what is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem to pile up around me faster than I can get rid of them.

4. Telling you that a certain location is one of my favorite 'hiding' places defeats the whole purpose of having a hiding place.

5. What happened to people having basic manners and treating one another with respect?

6. I can't believe it when people tell me that conquering Mount Laundry is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing games online with my sister, tomorrow my plans include an attempt to scale Mount Laundry and Sunday, I want to enjoy the Eid celebrations with my family!

Labels: , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Marie Says:

    I so agree with #5! And your answer to #4 made me laugh -- great answer!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    A 10 year old car? my goodness you must take very good care of it :) I'm lucky to have one for 2 years LOL. I love #5. I have to say Zip...you've been rather quiet on my blog recently. I hope you are well and okay :) Or possibly I've opened mouth and inserted foot? Have a great Friday :)


  3. RA Says:

    Our car is almost 15 years old and it still feels new to me, too. Not to mention all those memories with it. LOL at no #4, I'm so with you on #5, and you know that I also want to enjoy Eid at Sunday :). Have a wonderful weekend.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?