Carleen
ffi

To see other entries and/or play along, click here.

1. When it's quiet, the cats are either asleep or up to no good.

2. Probably because it's true, I haven't blogged in what seems like a month.

3. My heart is working as it should.

4. I don't have many family or friends with birthdays in July.

5. In the town where I was born lived a man who sailed the seas. And he told us of his life in the land of submarines.

6. The ability to make me laugh when I don't think I can is something I really love about my significant other / friend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with my podcasts, tomorrow my plans include organizing the office and Sunday, I want to enjoy the shish kebab that the AED plans to BBQ!

Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
4 Responses
  1. jlshall Says:

    Love your answer to #1. That's so true about cats!

    Have a great weekend - Happy Fourth! from Joy @ Joysweb


  2. Janet Says:

    I was wondering if anyone would get #5 :-)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I love your 1 and 5 my friend. Have a great weekend :)


  4. RA Says:

    Number 1 and 6 are my favorites. Hmm... shis kebab! My mouth is watering.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?