Carleen
1. What are your current obsessions?
Grey's Anatomy, iPhone apps, popping exczema blisters -- I need a life!

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
black pants

3. What's for dinner?
Not sure, Ali's at the market buying something as I type. He'll surprise me.

4. Last thing you bought?
a purse

5. What are you listening to?
Appalachia: A History of the Mountains, a PBS documentary

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Myself -- can't imagine a better goddess than me!

7. Favorite holiday spots?
London is my number one choice for fun, culture, and fish & chips, but Texas wins because my sister and favorite aunt live there

8. Reading right now?
re-reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

9. 4 words to describe yourself.
talkative, assertive, friendly, stressed

10. Guilty pleasure?
butter pecan ice cream

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
my husband -- he's a one-man comedy act most of the time

12. Planning to travel to next?
Texas and Florida -- it's the family thing again

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
see #10

14. When did you last get tipsy?
almost 30 years ago

15. Care to share some wisdom?
Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you?
"Good to see you" from my husband after my brain surgery. It was the signal to me that everything had gone well.

Play along here.
Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
16 Responses
  1. I am Harriet Says:

    That's great- "Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person." Also, you can never go wrong with a new purse :)


  2. Hazel Says:

    I'm also re-reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! getting ready for July, and also sooo itching to visit London again :)

    Happy Sunday.


  3. Hootin Anni Says:

    Well, Texas is a good place for the holidays I suppose...in fact, I live there. LOL It must be nice to have someone shop for you for dinner. Ali's a keeper.


    My Stolen Meme is posted. Come join me? Have a great day.


  4. Carleen Says:

    LOL, I just finished posting a comment on your blog, Hootin' Anni!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Oh, I like # 15. I know plenty of unarmed persons in that respect, LOL. Happy Sunday!


  6. Sunshinelene Says:

    Will keep in mind # 15.

    Thanks for dropping by at my answers today.

    Arlene
    http://www.midlifedancing.com/2009/04/the-mud-meme.html


  7. Lisa G Says:

    I want a new purse! Have a happy Sunday :)


  8. Anonymous Says:

    whaooo number 16 is so original :)
    and number 15... yes maam.. :)

    http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/04/mud-bath.html


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Good Luck in your pursuit. I'm enjoying a wonderful cup of Seattle's Best Breakfast Blend.

    8. I'm wanting to re-read Half-Blood Prince before I see the movie this summer (not sure when it comes out?)


  10. Loved your wisdom. Great job! Enjoy your Sunday...


  11. Jayne d'Arcy Says:

    #16 - how very lovely! Very interesting answers.


  12. Anonymous Says:

    We all scream for ice cream!

    Have a stellar Sunday. :)


  13. kalea_kane Says:

    I liked your answers. Number 16 rocked. Sounds like you have a great husband. :) Happy Sunday!


  14. Dracenea Says:

    Love your answer to #15!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for saying Best Wishes on the job search. I'm gonna' need it!


  15. Anonymous Says:

    OMG...I love Grey's...it's so good. and your answer to #6 was the bomb!!! You go girl :)


  16. Says:

    Wow, you number 16 is something else!


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?