Carleen
Because the really, really good ones are so few and far between for me, I feel the need to celebrate the genuinely good days when I have them. Today has been one of those rarest of gems.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened, but perhaps that is what has made today so good; it was deliciously ordinary!

no headaches
no seizures
no tense moments with students

Best of all, because I actually felt good today, I got plenty of things accomplished. The grading is caught up. I had coffee with a colleague between classes. I even drove myself to the night class!

Yes, today has been good to me.

Labels: , , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Good days are a gift since they seem to happen so rarely. Hope today is another one!!


  2. Carleen Says:

    I've got my fingers crossed, but I refuse to hold my breath on this one, LOL!


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?