Carleen
1. My uncle once : was the reason that my grandmother became Queen for a Day.

2. Never in my life : have I been without a cat.

3. When I was seventeen : my mom died.

4. High School was : more fun than productive.

5. I will never forget : my doll with the bright red hair, nor will I ever forget that my dad threw her away. Gotcha, Dad!

6. I once met : Bobby Vinton

7. There’s this girl I know who :

8. Once, at a bar : something must have happened, but I wasn't there.

9. By noon, I’m usually : ready for a nap.

10. Last night : I watched Grey Garden on HBO.

11. If only I had : a brain? some courage? a heart?

12. Next time I go to gym/church : will be the first in a very long time.

13. Susan Boyle : rocks!

14. What worries me most : is that my brain will cease to function before my body does.

15. When I turn my head left, I see : Maggie, one of my cats, napping in the sunlight.

16. When I turn my head right, I see : double.

17. You know I’m lying when : I tell you that I don't mind that you're late.

18. What I miss most about the eighties : is my age during that decade.

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Othello.

20. By this time next year : I will be basking in the glory of retirement.

21. A better name for me would be : hard to come up with. Carleen works really well.

22. I have a hard time understanding : why people willingly remain ignorant (as in uninformed).

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : be a very happy camper.

24. You know I like you if : I introduce you to my family.

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : my husband.

26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I get lost. It all sounds the same to me.

27. Take my advice, never : listen to my advice!

28. My ideal breakfast is : a toasted sesame seed bagel loaded with cream cheese.

29. A song I love, but do not own is : not in existence.

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : coming during the Strawberry Festival.

31. My favorite Beatle is : Paul McCartney

32. Why won’t people : use basic manners any longer?

33. If you spend the night at my house : at least one of my cats will keep you company.

34. I’d stop my wedding for : my friend Cindy's potato salad.

35. The world could do without : ignorant people.

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : willingly drive over a bridge.

37. My favorite blonde is : Doris Day

38: Paper clips are more useful than : Q-tips

39. If I do anything well, it’s : talk.

40. And by the way : this has been the most interesting meme I've ever done!

Want to join in on the fun or see more answers? Click here: Sunday Stealing.
Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
5 Responses
  1. "Take my advice, never listen to my advice!" is a classic! Great job. Enjoy the day...


  2. Lisa G Says:

    I enjoyed your answers. Have a great Sunday :)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    hey great meme!
    :D
    totally rocking

    http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/04/40-something.html


  4. kalea_kane Says:

    Your advice comment was classic! Also I laughed about your paperclips and Q-tips, but then I thought ...ewwww. :) Great reading your answers. Have a great day!

    Kelly


  5. Says:

    "10. Last night: I watched Grey Garden on HBO."

    Ooh! I want to see that movie. I don't have HBO so will have to wait til DVD release. :o)

    Joy <--via Sunday Stealing


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?