Carleen
1. What is your current obsession?
The same one it's been for quite a while -- documentary films. I never get enough of them.

2. What’s a good coffee place?
My house -- there's always a pot on!

3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
Ali of the White Heart, aka my hubby.

4. Do you nap a lot?
Are you spying on me? I nap only when forced to by health issues which, unfortunately, tend to demand them. It's impossible for me to withstand a seizure without having a nap afterward.

5. Tonight, what’s for dinner?
Ali's cooking today, so it will be some tasty Egyptian dish. Exactly what, though, I haven't a clue yet.

6. What was the last thing that you bought?
Treats for the kitties.

7. What is your favorite weather?
Southern California winter weather -- cold, but not freezing.

8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week?
No clue. . .not even a guess.

9. If you were given a free house that was fully furnished, where in the world would you like it to be?
London, England! I've never been a fan of the "big city," but I made an exception for London after my first visit there. If the cost of living there weren't so doggone high, I'd have found a way to convince Ali that we need to move -- last week!

10. Name three things that you could not live without.
Coffee, computer, and hand lotion are three things I can't live without. Notice that I don't include people here? That's because I don't consider people to be things.

11. What would you like in your hands right now?
A kitten, but then Ali would have my neck in his!

12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
Flaming Hot Cheetos dipped in sour cream

13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself?
Although there are quite a few things that I could improve about myself, I'd start with eliminating sleep deprivation. Going through life tired all the time just sucks!

14. As a child, what type of career did you want?
I dreamed of being an archaeologist until a career day event in high school where I learned that archaeologists needed to have good math skills. Killed that dream!

15. What are you missing right now?
Sleep. It's the story of my life. . .

16. What are you currently reading?
No Ordinary Time:
Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt: The Home Front in WWII


17. What do you fear the most?
Becoming mentally incapacitated.

18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently?
Slumdog Millionaire

19. What’s your favorite book from the past year?
Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy.

20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy?
When I was a kid and didn't feel well, my mom always gave me a grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of tomato soup to dip it in. It's still my favorite comfort food.

Want to play along? Click here to join the fun!
Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
3 Responses
  1. I am Harriet Says:

    Flaming hot Cheetos?
    Good idea dipping them:)


  2. kalea_kane Says:

    I didn't count people in my three either. :) I am loving the idea of flaming hot cheetos dipped in sour cream. Happy Sunday!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    How are you liking No Ordinary Time?


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?